Nunca pense en como iva a morir, pero morir en lugar de una persona a la que se ama,
me parece una buena manera de acabar ♥

miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2012

 People are so obsessedThey think that being famous means a responsibility to be nice, neat and tidy all day. I am a person in this world, but I'm an actress known in my country and the world thanks to Harry Potter, just that, only Emma Watson. Not need anyone tohold my umbrella, no need to open my car door, and I hold hands all the time, nor do I bow exaggerated. Simplicity, that's what this world lacks a perfectionist. I think going by bus to work, or simply to the University, is much more practical to have a driver to take me everywhere. I am young still, the day may no longer be carrying my umbrella, can not leave the car on my own, I have to take the hand for stability, I think that day, when I grow up ... not need it, because the star will not be known that everyone wants your autograph, I'll be the old Emma Watson.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario